Hollister Co - Hollister clothes are way way way way way too small
I went to hollister and bought a couple shirts that were XL.i am a normal XL sized male from any ordanary store and when i tried on the clothes, They were so small i couldnt even breath.
Hollister shouldnt have clothes for just swimsuit/muscle dudes. Hollister should have a plus sized section for the overweight hollister fans. i think this is not right. hollister would make a fortune for a plus sized section and someone should do something about this!
Give this a shout out to all of the plus sized hollister fans.MAKE HOLLISTER MAKE PLUS SIZED COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Size Chart
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Black mold growing inside refrigerator, also due to the high moisture level everything is turning to rust. No help from GE, all they wanted to do was give me discount..."
- "Ordered a bakers rack in December which was damaged upon delivery. I took pictures to document damage as requested before they would send a replacement. Their website doesn't work..."
- "Sent measurements per their specifications. The jeans I got were 1/2" to 3" off in many areas. Multiple emails to them regarding the problem get boilerplate responses or "We didn't..."