Hollister Co - Purchased Backpacks for homeless kids at a local high school
My Daughter found a sale on backpacks on Hollister as she shops there for her Daughter all the time.We pooled some money (about 600 bucks) and made some purchases to be given to Homeless Kids at a local High School which we had just heard about.
She placed like seven different orders and they shipped some the cancelled the last three orders and then sent an e-mail to my Daughter that said she was banned from purchasing from Hollister because she was reselling the products.
She has attempted to call and straighten this out with no luck.We even have a Thank You Card give to us for donating the Backpacks.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Backpacks Sale
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I ordered 500 buisness cards from vista print i received the card they were wrong so they gave me a credit i ordered the new set and they sent me..."
- " On 8 January 2017, I purchased a new FRAM TG7317 oil filter and 5 quarts of oil from Walmart for my wife's 2012 Honda CRV. (See Walmart receipt photo,..."
- "The offer was 30 Free Trial and only pay shipping for thirty days. I was billed the full amount immediately even though the email confirmation listed my billing as..."