Hollister Co - Review about Hollister Sweater from London, London
Hi all, this is the sweater hollister have decided to send me after my first ever online purchase from them. Never have this problem instore. Wont be using hollister for my online purchases anymore.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Hollister Sweater
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Daughter found a sale on backpacks on Hollister as she shops there for her Daughter all the time. We pooled some money (about 600 bucks) and made some..."
- "The models where very rude and very unhelpful! The store was a complete disaster and the signage wasn't even right. The employees just say behind he cashwrap and talked. Also..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Playster and Colin Strachan the communications and publishing manager of Playster are reported for questionable activities and for promoting a 'bait and switch' scam designed to attract subscribers to sign..."
- "I've orderded 5 itens on this website and I regretted SO much. I wish I had researched more about them. All the itens are completely different to the pictures and..."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."