I have had a problem with my order for three weeks now and still haven't gotten a response, I've called corporate office 5 times yesterday alone, only to be connected to voicemails or lines that direct me to send an email to get help.I really can't believe the rudeness I received from a corporate level I even explained my entire situation to one operator (after he had directed my 1st few calls incorrectly ) who then connected me to another voicemail where I still have not received any help.
I'm extremely saddened with this company and will no longer shop promote or purchase any products from this Holliste co. or parent companies, honestly the customer service is EXTREMELY shameful and Careless to Customer needs.
I placed my order may 28th and it was suppose to be delivered thur the 5, when I didn't receive the package i called and asked what had happened and was told I gave the wrong address which is completely incorrect, now all I want is my money back and no one can help me as I track the package bounce back and forth from bell gardens to Cincinnati oh, and Des Moines and back to Cincinnati again , but never returning to the warehouse so I can receive a refund what kind of business is this ?!Word of mouth goes along way and like I said I've had this problem for three weeks with zero help, shameful
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "My Daughter found a sale on backpacks on Hollister as she shops there for her Daughter all the time. We pooled some money (about 600 bucks) and made some..."
- "Purchased 4 items on 4/4/15, As you can see from the foto, clearly reads "Ships in 24 Hours" ..got a message.. claiming I did not understand the process, it's 1-4..."
- "I purchased a Winnebago ERA in December of 2010 from Paul Evert's RV Country. The dealer defrauded me about its history and condition, it was delivered to me with an..."
- "BACKGROUND: I'm currently working on a school project for AP Environmental Science about biodiversity. This is a project that involves different variables, showing our understanding of interdependence, and the study of..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."