Long Beach, California

I have had a problem with my order for three weeks now and still haven't gotten a response, I've called corporate office 5 times yesterday alone, only to be connected to voicemails or lines that direct me to send an email to get help.I really can't believe the rudeness I received from a corporate level I even explained my entire situation to one operator (after he had directed my 1st few calls incorrectly ) who then connected me to another voicemail where I still have not received any help.

I'm extremely saddened with this company and will no longer shop promote or purchase any products from this Holliste co. or parent companies, honestly the customer service is EXTREMELY shameful and Careless to Customer needs.

I placed my order may 28th and it was suppose to be delivered thur the 5, when I didn't receive the package i called and asked what had happened and was told I gave the wrong address which is completely incorrect, now all I want is my money back and no one can help me as I track the package bounce back and forth from bell gardens to Cincinnati oh, and Des Moines and back to Cincinnati again , but never returning to the warehouse so I can receive a refund what kind of business is this ?!Word of mouth goes along way and like I said I've had this problem for three weeks with zero help, shameful

Review about: Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hollister Co?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.