Hollister Co - Review about Order from Long Beach, California

65 of 217 Hollister Co reviews

I have had a problem with my order for three weeks now and still haven't gotten a response, I've called corporate office 5 times yesterday alone, only to be connected to voicemails or lines that direct me to send an email to get help.I really can't believe the rudeness I received from a corporate level I even explained my entire situation to one operator (after he had directed my 1st few calls incorrectly ) who then connected me to another voicemail where I still have not received any help.

I'm extremely saddened with this company and will no longer shop promote or purchase any products from this Holliste co. or parent companies, honestly the customer service is EXTREMELY shameful and Careless to Customer needs.

I placed my order may 28th and it was suppose to be delivered thur the 5, when I didn't receive the package i called and asked what had happened and was told I gave the wrong address which is completely incorrect, now all I want is my money back and no one can help me as I track the package bounce back and forth from bell gardens to Cincinnati oh, and Des Moines and back to Cincinnati again , but never returning to the warehouse so I can receive a refund what kind of business is this ?!Word of mouth goes along way and like I said I've had this problem for three weeks with zero help, shameful

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Order
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #502686 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hollister Co? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
65 of 217 Hollister Co reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hollister Co. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hollister Co.
Filing a new complaint about
×