Hollister Co - Review about Shirt from Ohio, United States
I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be in the area. She bought a number of things that you can see on the first receipt that's attached. One of those things was a shirt and subsequent to the shopping experience when we got home she noticed that it had a hole in it. This week despite that I don't live anywhere close to Tri-County Mall I drove her back there to make the return and exchange. She did this in the store manager joy help her make the exchange and provided her with the shirt that is attached in the picture. As you can see the new shirt has damage at the bottom / discoloration. I called back after we noticed it when I got home and spoke with Amberlie. I was informed that there is nothing she could do to help me over the phone. What I wanted was a refund for the shirt to the credit card it was purchased on and to avoid driving back to the store and wasting additional gas money and more importantly time.
I am very disappointed that she is not empowered to help customers in this way. In the age of technology to seems very basic. I was also disappointed that there is no phone number corresponding to this email support box. This adds a lot of work for your customers and his poor service.
Additionally my mother-in-law only speaks Spanish. I feel that she has been taken advantage of. I ask for your assistance in resolving this matter as I feel my only course of action would be to drive to the store for a physical refund there by wasting gas and time and to make the experience known on social media. Since the store can't help me and you don't have a number with a person to talk to I feel this is my only alternative.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."