Hollister Co - Review about Shirt from Ohio, United States
I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be in the area. She bought a number of things that you can see on the first receipt that's attached. One of those things was a shirt and subsequent to the shopping experience when we got home she noticed that it had a hole in it. This week despite that I don't live anywhere close to Tri-County Mall I drove her back there to make the return and exchange. She did this in the store manager joy help her make the exchange and provided her with the shirt that is attached in the picture. As you can see the new shirt has damage at the bottom / discoloration. I called back after we noticed it when I got home and spoke with Amberlie. I was informed that there is nothing she could do to help me over the phone. What I wanted was a refund for the shirt to the credit card it was purchased on and to avoid driving back to the store and wasting additional gas money and more importantly time.
I am very disappointed that she is not empowered to help customers in this way. In the age of technology to seems very basic. I was also disappointed that there is no phone number corresponding to this email support box. This adds a lot of work for your customers and his poor service.
Additionally my mother-in-law only speaks Spanish. I feel that she has been taken advantage of. I ask for your assistance in resolving this matter as I feel my only course of action would be to drive to the store for a physical refund there by wasting gas and time and to make the experience known on social media. Since the store can't help me and you don't have a number with a person to talk to I feel this is my only alternative.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Hi all, this is the sweater hollister have decided to send me after my first ever online purchase from them. Never have this problem instore. Wont be using hollister for..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."